Tuesday 1 September 2015

The ASOS Sale Peacock Kimono











Kimono: ASOS
Dress: ASOS
Necklace: ASOS
Emerald Necklace: H. Samuels
(I like ASOS)

These pictures were taken on a recent trip to Sligo with the family before I leave for Leeds. Staying in Mullaghmore was the perfect decision. Tiny in size and right by the beach it was in commutable distance between everywhere we wanted to go and most importantly it was absolutely breathtaking. The view from our window was the working harbour where boats came in everyday and night and though the weather was horrendous (what other way is there to experience Ireland?) I had such a good laugh. 

These photos were taken at Eithna's By the Sea, this beautiful seafood restaurant nestled on the high street of Mullaghmore. The menu isn't vast, the restaurant isn't big but dear lord the food was incredible. I had mussels which were phenomenal and better than any I've had before and I've had them in the south of France. All the food was caught locally (mine 4km down the road) and the freshness is very obvious. I got to try crab and lobster for the first time as well and nothing could fault the meal. Followed up by a Chocolate Nori Mirangue I was in pure heaven.

Anyway onto the outfit. I bought this ASOS kimono in the sale. It was an impuulse buy and I wasn't really sure how it would look but I am so in love with it. It is the perfect going out throw over the shoulder garment and makes a black outfit a little bit for interesting. It's colourful in the most subtle way and though I got some stares for wearing it (it was horrendous weather and I was determined) I didn't care because I felt amazing in it and that's what clothes should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment