Sunday 23 August 2015

The Thrifted Polka Dot Skirt










Denim Shirt: EBay
Vest: ASOS
Skirt: Age UK
Necklace: Primark
Socks: Primark
Belt: ASOS
Sunglasses: Vintage

This day was a good day. I found my denim shirt I got for a fiver from EBay auction. I got this skirt for £2 and most importantly I befriended a kitty. She was sch a sweetie pie she would wait for us on the stairs when we went upstairs. Of course, she's going to have my sister tortured for food, milk now but that's her problem, not mine. Also please note in that pictures I was only stroking the cat's tail it just looks like I'm tugging at it, that would be mean :(

Anywho, these pictures are taken out of the back of my sister's uni flat. It's gorgeous. I love the fire escape and the brick war at the back because they're amazing for photographs and we always have a laugh. It always reminds me that I could have went to Queens to study but I really have no regrets. I loved my university and wouldn't change anything for the world. But I'm an adult now which makes me sad and I see her student shithole and wish I was still there. I am excited for Leeds but adulthood is scary with rent and job hunting and finding a flat which won't be as nice as my 3rd year house. But its time and I can't wait until the 3rd of September when I'm finally going.

I adore this outfit. Once again I have the 'Pebbles' hair with my denim shirt, of course, the skirt and just a black vest. Paired with my flamingo socks, converse (of course I won't wear anything else) its a really easy look to pull off and has pulled me a bit out of my fashion rut I've been having which consists of my mom jeans so yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment