Tuesday 4 August 2015

EBay Win- Tropical Crop Top












Crop Top- EBay
Mom Jeans- ASOS
Belt- ASOS
Shoes- Topshop
Sunglasses- Primark

The night shifts are in full swing now and its really wearing me out. My life feels so unexciting but I do still find time for my breakfast at French village and walk around Botanic. Queens quarter is so beautiful during this time of year. Some students have gone home for the summer but its still bustling and its full of vintage shops and feel so far away from the city centre. The french toast at french village is to die for and so are there milkshakes. I'll miss it when I move but I'm sure there's a replacement for all my favourite places in Belfast. I'll never forget them but I can move on.
Anyway, this little outfit is a great summer piece. I'm curvy and tall so the idea of a crop top scares the hell out of me and its a trend I'd be quite happy to see die. However, this little vintage gem was bagged for £7.99 from an old brand at M&S. Its a cute tropical print and with my mom jeans I might even be tempted to show a little skin...maybe, the weather is so weird at the moment that it would depend and even then its hard to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment